Monday, September 10, 2007

 

I LOVERMONT

We just took a trip to Vermont for about a week. We saw lots of old friends and had a great time. The big people were about the same, but all the little people have changed a lot. Mama and Papa didn't do a very good job of photo documenting the whole trip, but they got a few good shots.
Mama and I went swimming in the Waterbury reservoir.
They say if you can learn a lot about someone by walking a mile in their shoes. I didn't get that far -- I don't even know who these shoes belong to, but I sure had fun trying them on.

I learned some new dance moves from my friend Rowan


Here we are at the Burlington waterfront at sunset. I could have gone faster, but I had to drag Papa along too.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?