Friday, July 31, 2009

 

Hiking in the Sawtooths

We finally made it up to the Sawtooths a few weeks ago. This is just a place on the way there to get out of your car and take a photo. Yes, Mama and Papa tickled me to make me smile for the camera.





We went for a pretty long hike. I walked some on my own, and I got to ride in the backpack some -- I even dozed for while back there.


Papa actually did most of the carrying. I am very heavy now. I think Mama and Papa have decided that that was the last hike for me in a backpack -- from here on out, I walk on my own. They're going to have to pick out shorter hikes, though. Or take someone along who is fun to chase.



We hiked up to a beautiful lake -- I think it was called Alpine Lake. It was cold, but I still took off most of my clothes and got in. Then I serenaded Mama and Papa on my harmonica.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?