Thursday, November 18, 2010

 

Anna is here


 N:  I am a big brother now!  My sister Anna arrived on October 30.  As I told Mama, having a baby is "much better than I thought it would be" (because she is not at all interested in my toys)
A:  What do I think of life on the outside?  So far so good, but the service is a little slow sometimes


A:  Here I am with Oma.  She and Opa arrived three days before I did and took very good care of all of us during my first week at home 


A:  Here I am taking a snooze on Opa. 


A:  Here I am with Nana.  She arrived just before Oma and Opa left and she took very good care of all of us during my second week at home.


N:  Turns out Oma plays Legos too! 


N:  Nana and I had fun making houses and trains and food out of play dough


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?