Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 

Update


Hello! 

N&A:  Here's what we've been up to for the past couple of weeks



N:  It snowed big time.  Papa and I made this snow train at the park.


N:  And this really huge snow ball.


N: We've also been baking Eierplaetzchen



 N: And here I am inventing novel molecules with Mama's old chemistry model set. She could never have imagined this thing could come in so handy back in college when she was trying to use it to learn organic chemistry





 A:  Aside from doing quite a lot of snoozing...


A:  I've had my first bath...


A: And my first bottle
N:  We do this every so often now.  Mama's pump is pretty neat. Every time she uses it, I ask her to put in on my tummy and turn it on.


A:  I've also been helping out with the laundry some


A:  And using my Jedi mind control to make my family do silly things


A:  Show me your tongue, big boy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?