Tuesday, October 11, 2011

 

Summer's End

N: Webmaster's behind again, but that's nothing new.  Here's how we spent the last days of summer:

  

N:  Of course there was a trip to the fair.  It's a lot like other fairs in other places, but here's one special thing you get at the fair in Idaho:  a baked potato ice cream sundae (one more reason to come and visit us!)


N:  There was also jousting at the fair.  Since I've been fascinated by knights and castles ever since our Germany trip, I was over the moon.  And my good friend Ella and her family came along as well, so that made it even better!


 N:  Mama and Papa have been married 7 years now!  We celebrated with ice cream cake.  Guess who took this photo?  It's not easy taking photos with Mama's phone...


N:  Here I am, living it up at Lucky Peak Lake on my very last day of summer.


Bathing beauty Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?