Thursday, November 10, 2011

 

California


N:  We have a new aunt!  Her name is Mashanda.  Here I am "reading" The Polar Express to her and Uncle Ben (I love this book so much that I have memorized it).


She and Uncle Ben got married in LA in September and then had a West Coast reception tour.  We caught them in Sunnyvale.


A:  I got princessed up for the occasion.


N:  I helped myself at the dessert table.  Mama and Papa laughed, took this photo, and then had me pass most of it around.


N&A:  We also took a quick trip up to the City.  Here's the view from near the German Consulate. 


N:  I loved the Golden Gate Bridge.  I built one with Legos and string after we got home, but Mama and Papa forgot to take a photo.  It was fun to have Aunt Dianne along for the ride!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?