Wednesday, November 30, 2011

 

Halloween


N:  Had a good time at our neighbor's pumpkin carving party.  Mama noted that this was the first year that I enthusiastically dug into the pumpkin and pulled all (well, most) of the seeds out myself!  I also cleaned, spread, salted and put them in the oven myself -- all Mama had to do was turn on the oven.  And cut the Jack-O-Lanterns along the lines I drew.


N:  Here are our pumpkins!


N:  I dressed up as a knight -- Sir Noah.  Mama and I looked for ideas on the internet and combined a few of the easier ones.  We made the costume out of silver insulation with dust masks (painted silver) for the elbows.  Papa made me a flag and a sword.

A:  I dressed up as a tomato and as a polar bear, but somehow nobody got a good photo of me.


N:  We went trick-or-treating with my friend Lucas (the fireman -- he did the yellow tape job himself -- not bad, eh?).  I'm still working on eating the treats.  I get one a day so long as I eat a good dinner and remember to ask for one.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?